lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Don´t think twice, two funny and sad music videos and one question with a clip from GANT-Z included!

Back to english!
Why? Ah, because it´s my blog and I do whatever I want. Don´t like it? Go get your own blog! :P

So, it´s about music today. The most wonderful form of art (oooh, yeah). Some of it is not so artistic though, but anyway...

Just wanted to tell you that I´m changing the instrument and the singer for a week, and instead of playing regina´s at the piano I´m playing dylan´s don´t think twice at the guitar. I was on my bed, doing random stuff with my computer, and suddenly the song popped up in my mind, so I found a youtube tutorial for the picking and will start tomorrow.


Of course I don´t want you to watch the video, it´s long and boring. I just embedded it here to find it easily, and because I couldn´t find the original Dylan´s song in youtube!! Weird, right? I found the Joan Baez version, johnny cash´s, even one by Kesha! But nothing by Dylan.


Other finding that I want to share with you is this one. And hey, I know this is not something to laugh at (any of the 2 videos), but I find them really funny!





And finally, I´m gonna ask you a question. When I was in the subway yesterday waiting for the train, in the other platform there was a guy who was squatting, really close to the edge of the platform. I thought he was picking something up, but he stayed in that position for almost 5 min. He stood up before the train came, but he still stayed by the edge, so eventually I had my doubts that he could be considering jumping or something. I didn´t do anything because well, he did stand up, and he didn´t seem to be troubled or nervous or anything, but I realised that some other people were watching him too. And I remembered this clip from the anime GANT-Z (from 4:21):




So, my question is... Honestly, how do you think you´d act in a similar situation?

That´s all, for now. I´ll be back! :P
Still have to write something about Toledo and Alicante...

No hay comentarios: