martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Living London. Twitterpated.

...And suddenly I find out that I have this huuuugh ability of missing someone. I am screwd.
When I came home yesterday night my italian mates asked me if I was on weed. I didn´t ask them why.

On the other hand, for a little joy, it seems that spring finally remembered to show up, and it´s a sunny day and the sky is blue and cloudless and the birds are tweeting. I even had to open my windows because it´s so hot in my room! Maybe I can wear my new not so warm coat within a few days... Thinking  positively!

Hoy al salir del trabajo me he metido en una biblioteca y he hecho una breve toma de contacto con la poesía en inglés.

Por lo demás poca cosa que contar. Hoy ha venido un american student al laboratorio, supongo que se quedará todo el mes. No tengo ni idea de qué tipo de student ni qué ha venido a hacer aquí, pero espero que ande rondando por ahí. Así al menos no seré la única pardilla que está pipeteando sin parar... 
He comprado unos cereales nuevos.

I guess I´m having a girly day or something, y estoy feliz y triste a la vez... Y no dejo de canturrear How de Regina Spektor. Fuck! So girly!

And I miss my piano today :(
Pero si lo tuviera, tocaría esta:



No hay comentarios: