miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Feet on the ground

I guess things must come back to normal at any point, and one must stop dreaming and start making things happen.
The meeting will be over tomorrow and I will go back to the labs and the pipettes. I thought this whole London thing would help me find out what I want to do with my life, but now I´m even more confused. But at least I think it´s clear that I want to focus on diagnosis instead of treatment (which means more labs, and hopefully a flow cytometre).
Además, ahora sí tengo claro que no tengo por qué quedarme ni en Madrid, ni en España.
I should stop writing here. I´m really tired and I can feel danger coming if I don´t stop now. So I guess this is good night, let´s see what comes tomorrow...
I´m just writing for myself today anyway...

No hay comentarios: